Sunday 24 February 2013

Glass Fairs 2013


I have been sorting out this year's shows and fairs and trying to plan ahead. Here is a list of dates and venues where I shall be during 2013, although it is still a work in progress. 



Otley Courthouse Designer Craft Fair Sunday 28 April 
This coincides with the Otley Famers' Market and is inside the Courthouse from 9.30 am to 1pm



Saltaire Makers' Fair at Victoria Hall, Saltaire 25 - 27 May 
As part of the prestigious Saltaire Arts Trail, I will be at Victoria Hall as part of the Makers' Fair from 10am to 4pm


Art in the Pen at Skipton Auction Mart 17 - 18 August
My second year at Art in the Pen. This year will be bigger than last with 30% more stalls selling handmade and original art

Headingley Heart Centre 14 September and 14 December
A busy venue with a lovely cafe and a great atmosphere

Please come and see me at Glassprimitif at one (or all) of these events) or check in to my News page 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments - I love to hear from you.