Saturday 6 October 2012

First Day


Today has been the first day of The Ilkley Arts Trail and my first day at The Craiglands Hotel and it's been fun!
I am exhibiting with six other artists in the first floor meeting room and there has been a steady stream of visitors, both hotel guests and local people.  I am also showing new glass designs for the first time, sort of petals in pinks, greys, yellows and cranberry coloured Bullseye glass.



I don't have a name for these flowery designs yet so if you can think of a good name please add a comment in the comment box. (Incidentally, if you are the spammer from Great Loans, don't bother to comment).
I have plenty more images of these glass designs on my Facebook Page  showing dishes, platters, soap dishes and coasters. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments - I love to hear from you.