Saturday 3 May 2008

Spaghetti Glass

More experiments with float glass products. This time I have been messing about with a tub of mixed glass "tangles".



After some disappointing results with bubble powder I have had success with the tangles. They are in assorted colors and are different thicknesses of hollowed glass, similar to stringers. These tangles are all 82 coe, making them compatible with float (picture) glass.



Noodles is a fused glass dish, now for sale on Etsy. I would, ideally, like a wider color range but I am quite pleased with the outcome.

2 comments:

  1. Thats fabulous! Very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this and can't believe those tangles ended up in the glass... amazing but it also looks great :)

    ReplyDelete

Please add your comments - I love to hear from you.