Friday 2 November 2007

100 cranes!


I've just finished folding over 100 origami cranes for the next exhibition at Keighley Arts Factory. My next task is to suspend the cranes on fishing line from the gallery ceiling. The cranes are in celebration of our next exhibition "The Winter Contemporary" which previews on Thursday 8 November and officially starts on Friday 9 November to Wednesday 12 December 2007.
I also spent a happy morning unpacking beautiful ceramics and I can't wait to put them out on display. We have white plinths and white walls so the display will be bright splashes of colour.
The exhibition also features painting, glass, textiles, jewelry, books and decorations.
For details of the exhibition visit: http://kafgallery.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Please add your comments - I love to hear from you.